Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Monday, July 5, 2010

Match with Ron

I picked a good day to have a bad round against Ron, but I still had a chance on the last hole to tie. I couldn't get anything going today. I didn't have my first par till the 11th hole and didn't make a putt over 3 feet till the 14th hole. I hit two balls O.B. early in the round, which led to triple bogies on each hole. I guess it's just one of those rounds when I need to let go and focus on the big picture ahead.


Ron-92
Brent-93


My match with Doug on the 9th has been postponed since Doug's back still isn't feeling great. We're going to play sometime after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment