I finally got to play on Monday after being sick for a week. I played at Sunset Whitney after work. I wasn't really expecting much from the round, so boy was I surprised! I ended up shooting an 85 with 27 putts. The putter is still on fire. I had 8 one putts on the front nine. Then I got in a little funk on the back and bogeyed the last 5 holes. Nonetheless, I was happy with my play.
Thursday I get to go play Gray's Crossing in Truckee near Lake Tahoe with my boss. I've heard nothing but good things about this course. Then Friday I'll be playing the Sunset Whitney Tour Championship match against Tyler at Alta Sierra Country Club. Lots going on this week!
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment