Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gray's Crossing



I LOVE MOUNTAIN GOLF!! Wow! The ball just flies and flies!! The course was in perfect shape. The greens were so true and rolled so beautifully. Man, the greens were fast! Maybe the fastest I've ever played. The ball actually picked up speed going uphill. Unfortunately I didn't bring my A or even my B game, I think I brought my C- game. I shot a 93 with 36 putts. The course differently tamed the putter. I have to give a shoutout to Scott for taking us up there and putting up with us for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment